Join Santander UK, Bank of England, Starling and more in London at Payments Summit EU 2022.
Regulatory, technological, and geopolitical changes continue to affect the payments and fintech industry at warp speed. From the adoption of digital assets to the management of payments data, bringing key decision-makers and forward thinkers in person has never been more important.
Across 2-days in the heart of London, Europe’s financial hub, ‘Reuters Events: Payments Summit Europe 2022’ event will bring together 200+ Payments Execs, 40+ Speakers, and a focused exhibition.
Would you and colleagues at Reuters Events like to join us for the conference and exhibition?
Go here to review the full event agenda and networking activities.
Here’s how you will benefit from attending:
- Utilise your Payments Data to Drive Value and create insight-driven products that deliver value proposition for your customers
- Tap into the potential of Real-Time Payments to enable seamless processes that prevent hidden transaction fees
- Build a Cross-Border Offering designed for success and embrace the new normal of instant, secure, and low-cost transactions
- Use Embedded Finance as a tool for collaboration and cost-reduction, that removes friction from the payments process
- Curate a Customer-Driven Payments Strategy that taps into the cloud-native and AI-driven architecture of the future
By attending, you will be joining some of the most influential, experienced and forward-thinking companies in this space:
- Paul Horlock, Chief Payments Officer, Santander UK
- Rob Cameron, CEO of Payments, Barclaycard Payments
- Maurizio Poletto - Chief Platform Officer, Erste Group
- Rita Liu, CEO and Board Member, Mode
- Marion King, Director of Payments, NatWest and Chair of The Advisory Board, Payments Association
- Holly Chate, Chief Operating Officer, FutureDotNow
- Samantha Emery - Payments Industry & Development Director, Lloyds Banking Group
We are also excited to announce Banking Circle, SWIFT, and Featurespace as gold sponsors for Payments Summit Europe 2022.
This is an unmissable opportunity to reconnect with your peers in person.
Go here to see the full breakdown of the agenda.
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think