An Open Payments ecosystem is changing how retailers accept payments, how banks manage their data, and affirming the need for robust consumer protection.
Reuters Events: Payments Summit Europe 2022 is a focused gathering for top payments stakeholders looking to modernize their infrastructure, build a winning data strategy and reduce their cost base. Our multi-stakeholder agenda is committed to diversity, inclusion, and cross-sector collaboration: Payments Summit will not just be banks talking to banks.
Realize the full benefits of the new payments landscape and join industry luminaries from Retail, Fintech, eCommerce, Banking, the Third sector, and Regulatory bodies from across Europe.
Confirmed speakers include:
- James Shafe, Head of Consumer & Retail Policy, Financial Conduct Authority
- Lena Hackeloer, CEO, Brite Pay
- Helena Forest, Executive Director, EMEA Treasury Services, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Holly Chate, Chief Operating Officer, FutureDotNow
- Marion King, Director of Payments, NatWest & Chair of the Advisory Board, Payments Association
- Jens Stürup, Head of Cards and Payments, Lunar
- Wilko Klaassen, VP Business Development, Klarna Kosma
- Will Lovell, Head of Future Technology, Bank of England
Register now while tickets remain and join an unmissable networking opportunity in the heart of the City of London this June (28-29).
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think